Dice Perks enhance existing RTD elements and range from faster or lengthened timers, increased mining chance and added abilities to rolls.
Perks no longer affect a player's damage or health modifier meaning there will be no Fire Damage Perk or Decreased Fall Damage Perk
By collecting dice you can gain Talent Points which can be used to purchase Dice Perks.
When a player reaches a new dice level which is every 200 Dice, 2 Talent Points are rewarded.
Dice Perks List
|Title||Rank 1 Cost||Rank 2 Cost||Effect||Rank 3 Cost||Effect||Rank 4 Cost||Effect|
|Time taken off RTD Timer/point|
|Chance for Good Roll|
|Chance for Fire Damage|
|Chance for health drop on killed enemies|
|Chance RTD timer reset on death|
|More time for Good Rolls|
|More credits found in presents|
|More armor found in presents|
|Toxic Damage Reduction|
|Chance to Bypass Slowcube slowdown|
|Backpack items per point|
|Ghost scare lasts 1s (regular is 3s)|
|Your Crap makes enemies bleed|
|Take normal dmg near Amplifiers|
|More Spider Health|
|Better chance to Mine Dice|
|Stronger healthier Cow!||See Explanation|
|Immune from Melee Mode||See Explanation|
|Ability to pickup and throw Crap||Self Explanatory|
|Ice Patches can freeze enemies||See Explanation|
|(Christmas 2010 Perk) Good Roll Chance|
|(Christmas 2010 Perk) No bad presents|
|Backpack Blizzard Extinguisher||
|Redbull: Extra Speed Boost|
|Backpack Blizzard Extinguisher||
|Class Immunity Re-specialization||
|Metal Man:Metal Bending Kit||
|Punching Dummy: Chance to stun enemy|
|Insta-Porter: A Very Useful Upgrade||
|Supply Drop Enhancement|
|Backpack Blizzard Recharge|
|Backpack Blizzard Freeze Time|
The Dice Perks Menu
To access the Dice Perks you can go through the shop menu (by typing shop) or just type perks
From here you can:
- Reset Dice Perks
- Reset Event Perks
- Purchase Perks
Dice Perks Explained
- Time taken off RTD Timer/point
- In normal game play each point earned takes off 5 seconds from your RTD timer. This perk gives the user additional time to be taken off per point. This is indicated by an on screen hint which reads "Time Reduction of X seconds."
- Chance for Good Roll
- Standard chance for a good roll is 50%. This perk gives the user a better chance to roll a positive effect.
- Chance for Fire Damage
- With this perk every damage that is dealt gives the player a chance to set enemies on fire. Once the player sets an enemy on fire the perk requires a 10 second cool-down before it is enabled again. The cool-down was implemented to counteract weapons that have high fire rates (MiniGun, Blutsaughter) and had an unfair chance to set any foe on fire.
- Chance for health drop on killed enemies
- When an enemy is killed there is a chance for a small health kit to spawn at their origin.
- Chance RTD timer reset on death
- If the player was killed by an enemy (not a suicide) then there is a chance for the RTD Timer to reset.
- More time for Good Rolls
- Adds the specified amount of time to good rolls. So instead of having 2o seconds you could have up to 23 seconds.
- More Credits found in presents
- 5 Credits is the max base amount that can be found in presents. With this perk you can find up to 14 Credits!
- More armor found in presents
- 100 Armor is the max base amount that can be found in presents. With this perk you can find up to 250 Armor!
- Toxic Damage Reduction
- Reduces the amount of toxic damage you take.
- Chance to Bypass Slowcube slowdown
- Allows you to bypass the SlowCube's slowdown for 3 seconds.
- Backpack items per point
- Instead of receiving 1 item per point you now receive 2 items!
- Ghost scare lasts 1s (regular is 3s)
- Ghost scare is reduced
- Take normal damage near Amplifiers
- By default when you're close to an Amplifier you take mini-crit damage. With this perk you no longer suffer this penalty.
- More Spider Health
- Spiders have a base health of 500HP. This perk increases the Spider's health by the specified amount.
- Better chance to Mine Dice
- By default all players have a 5% chance to mine a dice every 3 seconds. This perk increases your chances up to 15% to mine a dice.
- Stronger healthier Cow
- Your Cow's HP goes from 700 to 900
- Your Cow's dropped milk goes from +50HP to +70HP
- When any Cow is attached to your back every 10s (instead of every 15s) there is a 20% chance to milk enemies on hit
- When any Cow is attached to your back you will gain +70HP from the milk
- Immune From melee Mode
- Prevents player from rolling Melee Mode
- Ability to pickup and throw Crap
- Gives you the ability to pickup and throw your crap
- Ice Patches can freeze enemies
- Enemies have a chance to be frozen for 1.5 seconds. There is a 15 second grace period before the same enemy can be frozen again.
- Backpack Blizzard Extinguisher
- Attempts to extinguish fire on it's wearer every 7 seconds.
- Redbull Speed Boost
- Increases the speed of your avatar while you have wings from the effects of a redbull.
- Class Immunity Re-specialization
- Gives you the ability to re-specialize in class immunity at least every 3 and half minutes (210 seconds). Type !respec in chat to use.
- Metal Man: Metal Bending Kit
- A series of perks aimed to make you the most OP metal bending master on the server. Don't worry, they're expensive ;). Check the table above for information on each level.
- Self-charging Ubercharger
- When you have ubercharger and are healing someone else, you will now get at least a 2x Ubercharge rate.
- Insta-Porter: A Very Useful Upgrade
- At level one you will receive 20 more feet of wire and 15 extra uses. Level two buff any player that uses your Insta-Porter up to 75 armor.
- Groovitron Upgrade
- Your groovitrons will now cause enemies to jump straight up in the air; this makes it easier to target them.
These are event themed perks.
- Christmas 2010
|Chance for Good Roll|
|No Bad Presents!|