Bombs have a large radius of inflicting its effects on to enemies.
The fire bomb can have an initial blast of up to 25 damage and leaves a flame that lasts 3 seconds in its wake. Any players hurt by this bomb will be ignited.
Major difference between Fire Bombs and a Fireball is that the Fireball has a larger radius (800 vs 500) and deals 60 damage
The Ice Bomb freezes enemies for 3 seconds and inflicts 10 damage.
Avoid launching all these bombs at once because once players are frozen there is a 3 second grace period before they can be frozen again.
General Bombing Tips
- Damage goes through walls
- Shooting the bombs with bullets allows you to move and knock back the bombs. Airblasting has no effect
- Do not quickly spam all your bombs at once it makes them very ineffective, as you will have likely killed anyone around. Wait about 3 seconds between using each bomb.
- Time a bomb thrown at the spawn gates so it explodes after the gates open.
- Guard your bombs. Enemy teams that can disarm will have a lot more trouble if you keep pressure around the bomb area.